Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Breaking News!!!

 We have purchased our first home! It is one year old and located in Pickering off of White's Road. Our move in date is July 28 and we could not be happier!!! It just so happens that Sara and Jeremy live on the other side of White's Rd so we have instant neighbours!! I always said that I wanted to live on the outskirts of a city so that I would have the best of both worlds and right now it is the very last street before the country! We can't wait to have everyone over and have a house warming soon after we move in. We look forward to sharing it with all of you! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

JO said...

Oh my goodness that is so AWESOME!!! Congrats on the house... I"ll be over on the 30th for drinks ;)
P.S. I'm so glad you started bloging...maybe now we'll be better at keeping in touch!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my its so pretty, so good for you guys!! im so glad to hear that. How far is pickering from T.O.? I have no clue...

Congrats!!! xoxo Joanne

JO said...

you need to blog more!!!

Christielli said...

Tasha! I randomly found your blog today! Oh my! I didn't know you had one... Jolene never told me!! Grr...

Congrats on buying a home. That's awesome!

JO said...

Hey where you been!!!
write more blogs!!1